[oxfordgamers] Re: GURPS software review

I can't figure out how to create new lists for it. Otherwise, I'd be
more than happy to do so.

But you can always put them in manually by putting in a different
advantage, and typing over the information, which I've done on a few
cases.

Aaron

--- John Phillips <phillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   The only problem it has with super or psionic powers is that no one
> has
> bothered to type in those lists for easy consumption. Once you take
> care> of that (a boring, but not hard job and one that can be
shared),
> it works quite well.

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C.,
Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://search.yahoo.com