[oxfordgamers] Re: GURPS High Seas, Questions anwered

What, the Angus Young reference was too subtle? Is
anyone playing a
character named Brian Johnson? If so, he should be
prepared to take over as
ship's surgeon.

Mike Chambers
www.cyberchambers.org

Of John Phillips
> Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 11:44 AM
> To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: GURPS High Seas,
Questions anwered

>   I don't know about that Bon Scot. I heard he was
kind of an AC/DC sort.
>                       John
>
> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Mike Chambers wrote:
>
> > B-to-the-izz-aaaarrrgh, mateys.
> >
> > The 28th is looking good for Lynn and me. Do we
have a
> > possible "where" for
> > our possible "when"?
> >
> > Angus Young, Coxwain
> > Bon Scot, Ship's Surgeon
> >

> > Mike Chambers
> > www.cyberchambers.org

also
> > > Mike your character looks great.
> > > 3. Size of the party. without giving away any
plot
> > > points the size will not be a problem, i want to
run
> > > very cinimatic just have fun kind of game,
pirates
> > are
> > > notoriously ruthless, so don't get too attached
> > > your characters, and sometimes dead isn't really
> > dead.
> > > also just like a movie there will be main
characters
> > > and supporting characters, i don't think that
will
> > be
> > > a problem for anyone in this group, plus i want
> > > pirate crew, which means the more the
merrier.with
> > the
> > > wide variety of personatlities it's going to be
> > fun
> > > game no matter what. i'm also considering
playing in
> > > the auditorium of the museum so space won't be a
> > > problem.
> > > 4. Date for the game. i'm thinking the weekend
of
> > the
> > > 27th, 28th, 29th of June. but i'm open to any
other
> > > dates that would work better for the most
people.
> > > 5. Branden, i talked to erica, she'll be playing
the
> > > part of the Wench, because let's face it, you
always
> > > need a wench.
> > > 6. "Byaaaaaaaarg"
> > > 7. I'll post a write up for background as soon
as i
> > > put everything together, if you have any
questions
> > > just ask.
> > > 8. Nico, when would you be around for me to grab
> > that
> > > compendium?
> > >
> > > dave
> > > who is very excited to run a pirate adventure.
> > >

> > > =====
> > > "If we do not find anything very pleasant
> > >  at least we shall find something new"
> > >                                  Voltaire

> > Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync
to Outlook(TM).

http://calendar.yahoo.com