[oxfordgamers] Re: Fun with PCs

  You might look at Judo, and possibly even the Push skill (in Martial
Arts). They won't let him hurt a well defended opponent, but they will le
him knock them down. For Push, you might need something along the Trained
by a Master advantage (Since it is a largely Cinematic skill mostly
associated with Tai Chi.).
                        John

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Brandon Keller wrote:

> RE: [oxfordgamers] Re: Fun with PCsI don't plan on using him for fighting.
> However, he will need to be able to defend himself.  I'm not looking for an
> 8d slash like Venom's.  Just something that will handle thugs and allow him
> to be noticed as a threat by the major villains.  Karate seems to be a good
> way to work this, though I'm not copletely sure yet.  Anybody else have
> thoughts?
> Os

It is the best of all trades, to make songs, and the second
best to sing them.

                        Hilaire Belloc(1870-1953)