From: oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oxfordgamers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Aaron Einhorn
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 10:03 AM
To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [oxfordgamers] Re: Drive In Theatres

--- Mike Chambers <mikethequick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I highly encourage drive-in fans to take it to the
> next level. Go in a pick-up truck, park backwards
and
> put lawn chairs (and a cooler, etc) in the truck
bed.
> It's the drive-in equivalent to box seats.

I'd love to. But that would require having a pick-up
truck. :)

If I go some night that isn't cold and rainy, I may
have to bring the
blanket and fold-out charis though.

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander
Amphibian-American would be a step up, but it seems to
me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com