[oxfordgamers] Re: Drive In Theatres

  • From: Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mike Chambers <mikethequick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I highly encourage drive-in fans to take it to the
> next level. Go in a pick-up truck, park backwards and
> put lawn chairs (and a cooler, etc) in the truck bed.
> It's the drive-in equivalent to box seats.

I'd love to. But that would require having a pick-up truck. :)

If I go some night that isn't cold and rainy, I may have to bring the
blanket and fold-out charis though.

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com