[oxfordgamers] Dr. Occult

Well, since I couldn't sleep last night, I fought with the system, and
I think I've managed to create a working Dr. Occult. The problem
stemmed from the fact that I can't justify Intiation less than Level 4,
and that's 70 points gone before buying anything actually useable.
Also, since Dr. Occult's "thing" is his Mystic Symbol, that cost me
another 30 points. So, he became a 150 point character in terms of
buying skills and rituals and paths.

But, then I realized that my rituals don't NEED to be that high, since
I have a level 3 mystic symbol. So, I think I've got something worked
out. Dr. Occult will indeed appear on Friday.

Aaron

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C.,
Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://search.yahoo.com