[oxfordgamers] Re: DR and Armor Piercing

  • From: Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oxfordgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 11:15:13 -0700 (PDT)

Firestar doesn't. Her blast is bought as lightning, so it has a chance
of shorting out systems.

Also, the "Laser" power, as purchased, is NOT assumed to be AP, just
Impaling.

--- "Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't think there are as many as you think.  Captain Minus and
> Firestar
> might have them, but I can't think of any others who might.  Am I
> missing someone?

=====
I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the joy of
Hanukkah.
- George W. Bush, at a White House Menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C.,
Dec. 10, 2001
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com