[oxfordgamers] Re: Creature reminder

Starts "at dusk" (8 - 8:45 pm approx).

Is a double feature with "2Fast 2Furious."

- Sanson

Aaron Einhorn <desire_endless@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll be there. What time does it start? And is it a double feature?

--- Steve Mollett wrote:
> "Creature from the Black Lagoon" starts tonight at the Holiday.
>
> Did we still want to do a group movie thing there?
>
> Tonight? Tomorrow night?
>
> - Sanson & Rose (Steve & Andrea)

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com