[oxfordgamers] Re: Coolest retro toy ever!

Would it have my favorite: BERSERK ?

"Bolenbaugh, Tom" <TBolenbaugh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So I read about this thing on the web yesterday and today I saw one at Target.

It's an Atari 2600 joystick, but so much more!  Built into the base of the
joystick is an entire 2600 processor and 10 games!  You plug the joystick
straight into your TV set and 10 of your old 80's time wasting passions are in
the palm of your hand.  It's got all the important ones; Adventure, Yar's
Revenge, Centipede, Missile Command, Asteroids!

There's also one that I read about that looks more like a Nintendo controller
that has 10 Activision classics like River Raid and Pitfall on it, but it
doesn't have the cool look.  Still....it is Pitfall.

$20 for retro-gaming glee.

Hmmm...then again with the right offering I bet I could get the gnomes to cough
up my actual Atari 2600.  It's in there somewhere.  But for those who don't
still have theirs, what a cool toy!