[oxfordgamers] Re: Comic book movies

Actually I wouldn't give the Crow any DR.

        He never showed any resistance to injury at all.  He did show High
Pain Threshold, Instant Regeneration and enhanced movement, but nothing
actually reduced the damage done to him.

        I'd say that holds true for both the Crow from the movie and the
comic.  Now all the movie Crow's powers would be linked to the bird, a
weakness not shared by his comic counterpart.