[oxfordgamers] Comic book movies

So do folks think of Blade, Blade II, The Crow, Bulletproof Monk, or the
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as comic book movies?  They often seem to get
left off of lists like these despite all being based on comic books.

Hey, no "Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD" starring David Hasselhoff?  Man I loved
that movie!  And if you're going to include Dr. Strange and Captain America
you have to at least mention the 70's Spiderman movies ; )

I've never seen Corman's "Fantastic Four", anyone have a copy?