[oxfordgamers] Re: Champions (was: Gaming Books)

I'll agree that GURPS Supers isn't the best system in the world.  Iin fact
as much as I enjoy it I think GURPS Supers is my least favorite system from
the GURPS line.  I swear one day I will get to play Champions.  I even made
a character once and never got to use him.

It's not that GURPS Super's rules don't have enough knock-back, it's that
we've been doing the knock-back rules wrong or not using them at all!

The big mistake we've been doing is that knock-back is calculated based on
the damage done before DR comes into play, not after.  So your 50 points of
DR may be able to soak that 32 point smack from The Big Dude, but you're
still taking a four hex trip in the other direction unless you bought a
knock-back negating enhancement.