[oxfordgamers] Re: Aternate Streamlining

--- Mike Chambers <mikethequick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What about having a 3-PC limit, regardless of
> point-level?

I don't like that idea, because that limits gaming options. I
originally had no interest in creating a Pulp. But, if we're looking
for something to do on a Friday night, and Steve says "I'm going to run
a Suicide Squad adventure." and I'm free to game, I needed a Pulp.
Hence, I have one.

There are way too many adventures right now that require characters of
a certain level, and I'd hate to see people excluded because "I already
have 2 C&Ms and a Cosmic, so I can't play on Friday."

The beauty of the campaign as we have it is that we can play with
whoever's available at any given time. Our adventures, while they're
seriel, not episodic, have enough flexibility that people can hop in
and out between adventures.

(Truthfully, we don't play single issues in a session. We play entire
story arcs.)

=====
I guess I can see how if you were a salamander Amphibian-American would be a
step up, but it seems to me you should call a toad a toad.
-Kermit the Frog
Check out the Blade Brothers Home Page!
http://www.bladebrothers.com

http://calendar.yahoo.com