[oxfordgamers] Re: Appropriate way to make a ghost?

GURPS Voodoo has rules for playing a spirit, GURPS Spirits has even more.
Although they aren't very well suited for a Supers game, unless you're
playing Deadman.

The Specter isn't really a spirit in the conventional sense, he has a
physical form.  Hmmmm....how would you create the Angle of Wrath?  I suppose
the first problem is that there seem to be no real limits on what the
Specter can do.  Given enough time and patience, you could put a stat to all
of Magneto's powers.  But Specter?  How exactly do you define "Can Warp All
Reality" as a power?