[oxfordgamers] Re: A Full Sansonobase...

My best guess is that this is caused by a massive
derth of info in the
database. When I search on Mentalon in the "Super
Name" field, I do get a
record for Mentalon. However, the rest of his info is
blank, explaining why
you haven't had luck when searching by your name.

Not sure why you didn't find him when you searched for
him by name.

To answer your broader question: no, not all fields
need be filled-in. I
don't think its an interface problem so much as
getting the fields in the db
populated.

I guess I should clarify that when I said the database
was "full", I meant
that I had parsed all the names and descriptions from
Ted's site. There's
still a ways to go in terms of getting some of the
fields filled in.