[overture] ogen warnings

  • From: Joel Guerrero <joegi.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 05:36:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I just want to know if these two warnings have a negative effect on the
solution and how can I do to avoid them.

Warning 1:
WARNING: check hole cutting: there were 1 potential problem points found in the
hole cutting
These points may cause failure of the algorithm. This warning may be generated
if there is a portion
of physical boundary that extends outside the actual domain in which case the
algorithm should work
Check the log file ogen.log for further info.

INFO: Any suspicious discretization points that are too close to hole points
will be plotted
      as `orphan points' (large squares). These points should probably be
interpolation points.
*** WARNING *** improveQuality: creating the vertex array for a rectangular grid

Warning 2:
Ogen::optimized overlap algorithm failed.  will retry with full algorithm

Have a nice day,

joel

Be a better friend, newshound, and