[overture] Re: Fwd: Building Overture and cg on Mac OS X 10.4

  • From: Joel Guerrero <joegi.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:05:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

Probably I didn't give so many information.  I'm trying to compile overture in
an intel mac running under leopard 10.5, I already installed gcc4-2 using fink,
and I'm using a non case sensitive filesystem (probably this will give me
problems later, I dont know).

I will try to follow your advice.

Thanks for yor help,

joel