[ourlunchgroup] my schedule

  • From: Chris <freak303@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:09:44 -0600

Sorry About My schedule, I know you don't care but I think I've got it
hammered out now. This week July 3-9 I will actually be home all week. I
will then go on high adventure with the rest of the guys the 13-16 if I'm
right on that date. The two weeks after that I will be working at scout camp
and will usually be home on Saturday at about 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Then
I may be done Unless I get hired on for family camp or something. So the 30
is when I get off. If anyone else want's to post about their schedule then
feel free.

--
HI!