[ourlunchgroup] check this out :)

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

:) hey guys, next time we want to get together but we don't know what to do... we can try this :)

enjoy!!!!

001_Klausner

1_Klausner

3_Klausner

4_Klausner

oh yeah :) pretty epic :)
oreo art LOVE IT!!!

From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 4:53 PM

you should totally make a cardboard cutout of me and then you could give me a Michael Jackson jacket with an afro.. I'd dig that! sorry I cant be there Kristina.... I feel bad now.... I deeply apologize from every fiber of my bean :) not sure what that means, but I'm sorry.... The Mt Timponogos temple is amazing though, you guys should look it up! in fact I got this for you! http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/mounttimpanogos/gallery/?page=1 so you don't have to look it up, you can just click on the link! Sorry kristina, it was all real fun, jacey I'm so pumped for those Popsicle you have no idea, I'm so ready!
- Jarom
shanaynay, did you go to the double fireside at the twin stake buildings?? :)