[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tubing info

  • From: Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 01:40:17 -0600

Hey so I just got back online and here are my thoughts. If we can, we should
rent quads. They are safer. Wear shoes. Or you'll be sorry. Everyone wear
shirts and shorts that can get wet. NO SWIMSUITS!!!!! Trust me they don't call
the place lava for nothing. If you fall off, in most places you'll be ground
into hamburger if your not covered, sometimes your still beat up. Make sure you
tube I properly inflated or it will pop you out going down the falls. Bring
sunscreen. You can float the river as much as y'all want to just make sure you
aren't staying for longer than you can afford. This is one on my favorite
things to do ever!!! Just don't be dumb and y'all will have a blast!!! And by
shoes I mean shoes that cover your toes.

Megs

Sent from my iPod