[ourlunchgroup] Re: Tubing info

  • From: Nessa Walker <greenheart1.7forever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:11:42 -0600

I have a couple tubes actually or can barrow from family if Patrick does have
any or enough :) u can go on the river like 50 times if you hurry cause it
takes like 5 min each run... I guess depending on where u get out. But we
always got out where we could walk right back up on a path n all and u got all
the fun rapids in that stretch :) I love floating the Portneuf :D it's so fun
:) I'm super excited for this :D n jarom I could get off work slightly early
and someone could just pick me up at ISU so we could leave quick. Kris I'm
super excited to see your swim suit!!! I got a new one to : D

Sent from Nessa's iPod