[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon Day Plan!! :)

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 18:08:38 -0600

sorry Sandro.... all  of my cousins started school a week ago too! but they
all live in utah.... so... sorry! and Chris.... I seriously doubt it...
anything over 10 dollars would be too crazy... I say bring ten dollars just
in case though.... like worst case scenario... you get left behind at lagoon
and we don't realize until we get home! you could pay for a six minute
helicopter ride and then walk the rest of the way... you never know!!! I say
bring the ten dollars!
- Jarom
century at 7:30 in the morning... where are we going to keep our lunches?
shanaynay, do you have a cooler you can put in the lunches in, and put the
coolers in your trunk?