[ourlunchgroup] Re: Lagoon?!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 10:01:51 -0600

Definatley agreed with Jacey! :) However... I have a job starting July 16th
and I'll work Monday through Friday for four hours?! Weekends are good?!
Not really sure if I will be able to ask for time off becasue it's harvest
season! August 4th is good with me! Patrick are you sure you're leaving
that day?! :/ Jacey you don't sound like a jerk I promise! I thnk we had to
do the same exact thing last year, but we waiting longer so I'm glad you
said it now!! :) Can anyone thing of any other dates?!
Luvs,
Shanaynay