[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:53:23 -0600

you should totally make a cardboard cutout of me and then you could give me
a Michael Jackson jacket with an afro.. I'd dig that! sorry I cant be
there Kristina.... I feel bad now.... I deeply apologize from every fiber of
my bean :) not sure what that means, but I'm sorry.... The Mt Timponogos
temple is amazing though, you guys should look it up! in fact I got this for
you! http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/mounttimpanogos/gallery/?page=1 so you
don't have to look it up, you can just click on the link! Sorry kristina, it
was all real fun, jacey I'm so pumped for those Popsicle you have no idea,
I'm so ready!
- Jarom
shanaynay, did you go to the double fireside at the twin stake
buildings?? :)