[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 15:00:05 -0600

jacey you should keep the Popsicles so that you can give them all to me! :)
just kidding! that was an awesome party! soccer was so much fun especially
when our team dominated GO AAA (amazing awesome army) we are so good! no
offense other team.... :) thank you everybody for showing up who showed up,
and sorry to those who didn't come for whatever reason you had.. sorry for
not letting you know in time if you didnt know!
- Jarom