[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:04:50 -0600

Sounds Good!! :) Are we going to call people and let them know? Or you
snooze (and dont check your email) you lose (and you dont get to hangout
with us fantabulous people!)? Let me know if I need to call anyone! :) I'm
very excited to get out of my house and do something!
See ya Soon
Shanaynay
[?]

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sure thing
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Jul 22, 2011, at 4:46 PM, Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> i vote ammon :)
> ~Jacey~
> p.s. there are less creepy people there too :)

GIF image