[ourlunchgroup] Re: 80's Prom Night/ Kristina's Sweet 16!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 12:28:18 -0600

Thank you dear Jarom for your wonderful poem!! Of course there are indian
princesses but they are more like the chiefs daughter!! remember Peter Pan
what was Tiger Lilly?! I'm pretty sure she was an Indian Princess!! Although
I don't think that Brock could pass for an Indian Princess!! Sounds good
about Gavin's parents let us know as soon as possible if they can come!! you
guys crack me up! :)
Shanaynay