[ourlunchgroup] Re: 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 13:07:13 -0600

Oh My heck!!!!!! So I was at the bank at 4 yesterday in Inkom meeting for
our young omens retreat and cars were coming down from the ski hill with
like 4 inches of snow on them!!! :) :) :) :) It snowed at my house a lot
too!! Party at my house will probably turn into a stuf your face with yummy
food, make lots of inside jokes, play halarious games and watch fantastic
old movies!! If you want to play night games we can, but let people know so
that they can bring snow gear to stay warm!!! :)
Luvs,
Shanaynay
P.S. Thank you Patrick and Jarom!! :)
P.S.S Part is at 7 at my house!! :)
P.S.S.S Do we want to call the people who dont cdheck their emails?! :)
P.S.S.S.S I am wearing blue pajama pants! :)
P.S.S.S.S.S Daniel I am very sorry you dont have snow! Maybe we could find
some fake snow!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)