From: otc-wt-admin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:otc-wt-admin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CHERYL SCHIFF
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:26 PM
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Re: Mission statement

We are to be a blessing to the Lord.  Can we bless the Lord through song and
praises and hymns?

  _____

From: cmcheryl1@xxxxxxx
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:16:54 -0600

It's clear to me.............

  _____

From: mctmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Mission statement
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:57:04 -0600

Thanks so much to Craig for locating this mission statement.  I think that
this captures the primary focus of what we do wonderfully.

I'm a little surprised by the term 'minister', though.  Craig, can you share
more about what it means to "minister to . the Lord"?

What does everybody else think?  Is it missing anything?  Is it all clear to
everybody?  Is this a statement that we can all get behind and support?

Mike

The Music Ministry
exists to
minister to, and magnify the Lord