[otc-wt-admin] Re: Mission statement

It's clear to me.............

From: mctmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Mission statement
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:57:04 -0600

Thanks so much to Craig for locating this mission statement.  I think that this
captures the primary focus of what we do wonderfully.   I’m a little surprised
by the term ‘minister’, though.  Craig, can you share more about what it means
to “minister to … the Lord”? What does everybody else think?  Is it missing
anything?  Is it all clear to everybody?  Is this a statement that we can all
get behind and support? Mike  The Music Ministry
exists to
minister to, and magnify the Lord by leading the congregationin song and prayer
as God works in our hearts,bringing us closer to Messiah-like maturity. From:
Barbara Ingalls Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 5:27 PMTo:
otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Re: OTC Musical Repertoire
Why not write to Thomas.  Perhaps he remembers it, or saved it somewhere as a
basis for something he might be doing now… From:
otc-wt-admin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:otc-wt-admin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of abideingod@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 4:02 PM
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Re: OTC Musical Repertoire Thanks, Mike, for your
passion for God honoring worship and the way you express your heart in this
area!I know there was an OTC worship team mission statement when Thomas Boehm
was serving on the team, but I can't find my written copy.  Does anyone from
back then have their copy?????  With that being from awhile back, I don't know
if it still applies.Thanks Mike for this great idea to locate one if we have
it!Nancy-----Original Message-----