[otc-wt-admin] Re: Mission statement

AMEN!

From: Mike Hammond
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 1:57 PM
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Re: Mission statement

I like Psalm 100:2 there – that really hits what you’re talking about.

Isn’t it amazing that we worship a God to whom we are performing a service by
singing about Him!

Mike

From: cmcheryl1@xxxxxxx
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:16:54 -0600

It's clear to me.............

From: mctmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: otc-wt-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [otc-wt-admin] Mission statement
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:57:04 -0600

Thanks so much to Craig for locating this mission statement.  I think that this
captures the primary focus of what we do wonderfully.

I’m a little surprised by the term ‘minister’, though.  Craig, can you share
more about what it means to “minister to … the Lord”?

What does everybody else think?  Is it missing anything?  Is it all clear to
everybody?  Is this a statement that we can all get behind and support?

Mike

The Music Ministry
exists to
minister to, and magnify the Lord