[otb] OTB Update October 26, 2005

  • From: "victor" <victor@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: otb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:22:43 -0400

October 26, 2005

Dear Friends and Family in the Lord:

        I love autumn.  Kentucky is so beautiful when the trees are changing,
spring
or summer.  My friend Laura says that the beautiful fall colors speak to her
not only of the handiwork of God, but of His care for us.  She always notices
God?s hand in her life more during times of transition.  I would agree with
that, especially at this time in my life.  Transition seems to be the name of
the game today and God is involved everywhere.

        We are comfortably settled into our new house, and are having time now
begin our scheduling in earnest.  Please pray for us as you think of it, that
we would find favor with those we call and that God would send us where he
needs us to go.  Thank you for sending us leads and please feel free to send
us any more that you might think of.   You are a blessing to us.  Even now,
Vic is on the phone with a public school administrator setting up programs
focused on fitness for January.  Praise God!

        The boys continue to do well at their school, but are weighed down by
the
workload, especially Tim.  As a junior in a college preparatory high school,
he is really under the gun.
Evan and Nathan are both near the top in their schools, but with plenty of
homework too.  Pray for them as well.  We have to leave them at school when we
travel more and more, because they are buried beyond revival if we take them
out for more than a day once in a great while.   We hope to be able to work
with them in ministry over the holidays.  They really miss it and look forward
to summer.

        During this season of transition, I am glad to remind you that ?The
steadfast
love of the Lord never changes.  His mercies are new every morning. Great is
Thy faithfulness, O Lord.?  Aren?t we blessed?!

Always in His hand,

Vic and Linda
Out of the Box Performance Arts
http://otbusa.org

P.S. John Fisher quoted a friend as saying ?The difference between religiosity
and spirituality:  Religious is the person who sits in church and thinks about
fishing.  A spiritual person is the one who sits in their boat, pole in the
water thinking about God.?   Hmmmm.

http://www.otbusa.org
the Subject field.