[ossrp-control] Welcome, Thankyou And House Keeping

Hello everyone.
Firstly, welcome and thank you for expressing an interest in the OSAT Project,
something a few others and myself have been thinking about getting started for
a while now.

Before we dive into discussing the direction you, the community, want the
direction the project to go in, there's the usual house keeping rules to cover.

The rules are fairly unrestrictive, so there's not many, but what's there is
fairly important.

1. No flaming
This is a global project, and already people from all around the world have
joined this group.  It's only natural for people to have different views,
different ways of doing things, and different ways of expressing themselves.
So, I asked that everyone be treated as an equal partner in the project and be
shown some courtesy.

2. What's on topic?
This is an access technology project, but one that seeks to advance the state
of the art in access technology.  So, anything related to future improvements
in access technology, software development practices, the situations in which
access technology could be used to improve the lives of it's users and related
issues are on topic.  In line with the first rule, this is not a place to be
derogatory about other access technology vendors products.

That's it.  Once again, thank you for taking the time to be interested in the
OSAT Project, and I look forward to working with you all to help create some
great access technology products.

Will

OSAT Project Team