[OGD] Re: orchids Digest V1 #8 Hoosier Orchid Comany

Hoosier Orchid Company finished our auctions last week and sold over
42% of our plants that way.  We have sold some plants in lots since
then and will now begin selling individual plants from our sales and
breeding stock.  Check our website for the details.

It's sad to have to sell everything this way, but finances have
changed our business over the last few years and we've had to take this step.

Thanks to all our customers and for all the interest and support in the past.

Support ex situ conservation!

William A. Rhodehamel
Hoosier Orchid Company
8440 West 82nd Street