[OGD] Re: gloves

Really?  You think this works?  I'm so used to one pair per 'patient' it goes
against the grain, LOL!  I suppose the nitrile and vinyl gloves are less
permeable than latex.  I suppose one could use quats or 10% bleach, asssuming
the chemical didn't make the vinyl tear more easily.... I dunno, Alain, I'll
have to mull this over.  Its tempting but it only takes one virus...  But
perhaps I'm overthinking.

K Barrett, N Calif, USA - currently treating dermatitis on the forearm instead
of the hands, *G* (Didn't get the long sleeved shirt out quick enough!)