[OGD] Welcome back Mr. Easton

I have missed your antipodean rantings against Brits. However hard you try you
cannot get away from the facts that whilst you Antipodeans and Americans were
killing off your indeginous people and the Europeans were enslaving the
Africans, Indians and Far East peoples (as well as enslaving their own
peasants) there were some Europeans travelling the world gathering plants and
orchids.
 It so happened that in England there was a brilliant botanist( Proffesor
Lindley) and a far sighted Orchid Nurseryman(Sanders) who started regularising
both orchid species and hybrids.
None of your rantings can take this chip off your shoulder.
Neither Isobyl la Croix or the RHS change Genera as you will see if you read
the excellent book issued by the Marie Selby Botanical Gardens by PeggyAlrich
andWesley Higgins-
An Illustrated Dictionary of O rchid Genera
I presume your biggest gripe is that as a hybridist you will have to learn a
lot of new names

Keep the rants coming. Please do not stop them as they just feed my sense of
superiority
Regards