[OGD] VB to English

Like most people from what we call THE United States I am one of those
linguistically multi-language challenged cripples.

I too would love to have all articles/comments in English.

NO!!! They must be in real English - you know, American.

BUT we must accept reality.

VB already does a heroic service to us all in collecting and editing
articles and we must not ask for more.

Maybe it is time for us (as in US) to take the time to respect other
cultures by learning their language and customs.

I suggest we start with Spanish since it already is the most common
'foreign' language now spoken in the US.

PAX - you know, as in "Peace" - Jerry in Indiana

With a nod to the North rather than the South I could have suggested French
but not after yesterday's hockey game - well done Neighbors to the North -
darn you. Dare I suggest - POX?