[OGD] Orchids by Hausermann

Viateur's piece brought back some memories. Edwin Hausermann was very good to
me when I was a graduate student working with orchids at Colorado State
University. And the company generously provided me with beautiful Cattleyas for
my wedding in Downer's Grove all those years ago. Edwin got to visit me in New
Zealand at the time of the 13th WOC and the family have been legendary in
Midwest orchids. I remember that they brought Herman Pigors in from Germany as
Manager and he also has been an absolute rock in the area orchid community.
Long may they continue!