[OGD] Re: Fwd: orchids Digest V4 #261

Sorry, Paul, that was not my post. Ken Roberts

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 12:10 PM
To: orchids
Subject: [OGD] Fwd: orchids Digest V4 #261

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Phillips <pitcotlane@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 October 2011 09:42
Subject: Re: orchids Digest V4 #261
To: orchids@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ken,
Somewhere amongst our old slides we have a piccy showing seedlings around
the mother plant. Might oneday come across it!!
Not sure I agree with your remark about the bad old
days............................at least one could get a fair price for a
decent plant!!!!???
AND we did at least have some chemicals that worked, tongue in cheek of
course(I think!!)
During the 70's and 80's was a high for orchid culture and
breeding......................I remember it well
Paul Phillips
in retirement