[OGD] "English"

Sorry Paul - I guess I am not skilled enough in irony.

I was attempting to 'gently' tweak (as in mocking) many Ugly Americans of
the United States (del Norte) who demand that all things revolve around them
- including language.

As to your comment concerning the main language of the forum being one of
the European languages. Like it or not - good or bad - "English," in
whatever form (including VB's 'Phillipine'), now seems to be the
international language.

Once again, PAX - Jerry in Indiana

VB - I do thank you for making the subjects in English so that those of us
who are linguistically limited can decide if we want to try a translator
program.