[orchidhelp] Re: dead orchids

Oh, this is painful, Gary.  I wish I knew enough about plant pathology to be
of help.  All I can do is send lots of sympathy your way.  Are things stable
now, or are you still having losses?

I hope someone can figure this out.

Are there any botanic gardens near you that do assessments of plant diseases
or other organizations where you could send sample of the plants for ID?  I
know that the NY Botanical Garden in NYC has a large research facility.
Maybe there are some experts closer to you.

:-(

Jess

--
Jessica Katz