From: orchidhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:orchidhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ray B
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 11:14 AM
To: orchidhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [orchidhelp] Capsule maturation time

I know to keep a close eye on it to be safe, but can anyone hazard a guess
at the maturation time of a Cattlianthe (Laeliocattleya) Gold Digger x Fire
Dance capsule?  It's predominately Guarianthe aurantiaca, so I figure it'll
follow it in that respect.

Unfortunately, the reciprocal didn't "take".

Also, can someone recommend a good culture lab?

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC -  <http://www.firstrays.com>
www.firstrays.com

Orchid Plants, Supplies, Equipment, Books

Artwork, Free Services & Lots of Info!