[orchidhelp] Re: Bc. Maikai

  • From: "John J. Rupp" <jrupp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orchidhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 22:50:16 -0400

Various nutritional regimens have been done. One year I used Osmocote at 3 month intervals, per directions, during active growth and less during the winter. Another time I was using a soluble fertilizer, 10-10-10, at a quarter strength every two weeks during active growth. Either of these procedures has done well for me in the past with all my orchids, phals, catts, Bc, Lc, etc.

Ray B wrote:
If they are getting plenty of light, I would next look at nutrition.

What's your feeding regimen?

Ray Barkalow - First Rays LLC - www.firstrays.com
Orchid plants, supplies, equipment, books,
artwork, and lots of free information.