From: orchidhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:orchidhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John J. Rupp
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:31 PM
To: orchidhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [orchidhelp] Bc. Maikai

I obtained two Bc. Maikai  three and a half years ago.  Both were in
bloom and I have not been able to get them to rebloom.  Help!

I assume that they must need more light than standard cattleyas since
they have heavy almost semi-terete leaves .  I have them in almost full
sun and they are growing like weeds.  I have in a number of places that
Bc. Maikai is a great beginners orchid.  What am I missing to get them
to bloom?

John

--
Dr. John J. Rupp