[orcad] Grid Resetting to 1 mil in Library Manager

  • From: Clyde Sprowl <orcadlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OrcadList <orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm noticing my grid resetting to 1 mil while in the Library Manager. Is anyone
else seeing this happen? I'm running the latest version of Layout Plus. I want
to send a report in to Tech Support, and would like as much info as possible
for them to work with. Please post any issue you might be having so I can see
if I can reproduce it and include it in my report.