[orcad] Re: Grayed out via net change

  • From: Dennis A Teves <dteves5@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:49:56 -0400

Hi Ron I am self employed, I am looking for work if you have more work
than you can handle I would appreciate your consideration. I am sending
you a copy of my resume, I just bought pads I am learning it on a fly. I
have used orcad for the last 10 years and just updated to version 10.3.
Thanks:

Dennis

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:13:27 -0600 "Miswald, Ron"
<RMiswald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Has anyone seen a case when you type alt T(ool) N(et) and the options
> are
> grayed out (except "Select From Spreadsheet")?  I am trying to
> "assign via
> per net" option.  I remember using this option last week so I am
> guessing
> that I hosed a setting.
> I called EDA Design Automation about this problem.  They told me to
> update
> from 10 to 10.3.  If that is in fact the problem I can force our IT
> department to perform the upgrade, but to force them to drop
> things...
>

> On a second question, what are your experiences with 10.3.  I can
> get the
> sheet stating what is new.  I am wondering about any "features"  that
> weren't there before?

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: Resume_4-16-05.doc