[orcad] Re: Capture 10.0 Netlist

  • From: Clyde Sprowl <orcadlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 16:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Glen! Welcome to the list. I have not heard anyone having problems wioth
Orcad netlists. I haven't imported to Pads, but I'm sure if there was a
problem, there would be lots of bandwidth consumed discussing it. You might ask
your Orcad VAR if they know of any issues.
Glen Holmes <gholmes@xxxxxxxx> wrote:Greetings!

I have seen some complaints on the Internet about problems creating a =
valid net list using Capture 10.0. Does anybody know if there are any =
unresolved problems using OrCAD Capture 10.0 to create a netlist for =
importing into PADS PowerPCB 5.0.1? Is anyone aware of any problems =
back-annotating from PADS to Capture 10.0?

Thanks in advance,
Glen Holmes
gholmes@xxxxxxxx