[orcad] Re: BOM produces duplicate component

  • From: Clyde Sprowl <orcadlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: orcad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

If you browse parts in explorer window, I'm sure someplace you're going to find
another U25 somewhere. There's always a reason for this stuff to happen.
Jason Stubbs <jstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I have a Schematic that I generate a
BOM with. I have one component (U25)
in the design that is duplicated in the BOM. The Netlist, however only
shows one U25.
Can someone suggest a way of removing the extra U2 listed in the BOM that
doesn't involve simply editing the text file and removing the duplicate.

Jason Stubbs
Efficient Channel Coding
600 Safeguard Plaza
Brooklyn Heights