xml / xsql problem leads to 0ra-0600

  • From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <jeroen.van.sluisdam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:37:46 +0200

About a week ago I wrote about problems we encountered during development
when
an xsql page does an insert, insert fires a trigger, trigger calls procedure
to process
data, xsql page does a select from output table to return
We had 2 problems:
1) ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [qmxsqLoadNS], [], [], [], [],
[], [], [] Current SQL statement for this session:
2) Output came not beyond a certain limit

Problem 1 is recognized as bug by Oracle Support in 9.2.0.4, 9.2.05 and
9.2.0.6 Solved in 10.2 Unknown what is fixed
Bug is described in 3872147 . I'm still trying to convince them to do
something about it because in 3 weeks we have go live with this
software and my alert is full with this ora-0600 Bug is definitely caused by
the trigger

Problem 2 is solved, this was caused by getting output through a xmltype
column which in xsql relates to
a plsql string with size limitation on 64k

Regards,

Jeroen