Re: who's got the biggest and the fastest?

  • From: "Dennis Williams" <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 13:33:05 -0600

Robyn,

Putting your company's data in a database is a long-term committment. Aside
from technical and financial considerations, think about:
    - How long is this vendor going to be around?
    - How easy is it to hire people who are experienced in this database?
    - How many books, web sites, discussion lists, training classes, etc.
are available for this database?

Dennis Williams